Monday, December 10, 2007

The Bell Jar Group Teach

Your group did a great job! I felt kind of bad, at the time, that you had only 4 or 5 people to "teach to," but I guess that turned out to be about the norm for everyone. You had some excellent activities and the discussion never died. One area for improvement might have been to have a longer "summary" section of the presentation, but I guess everyone was supposed to read the book beforehand so that may not have been appropriate. I especially enjoyed the background info activity where we had to place our piece of paper up on the board. I liked it because most of the time I hate going over the background of the author (or whatever else the background information is for) but this activity got me up off my butt and involved. Overall, a great job!

No comments: